This Journal is the BEST big brother gift because being a big brother is a big deal! A fun and interactive way for a child, with or without the help of an adult, to prepare for or celebrate becoming a big brother and create his own keepsake. With pages packed with simple prompts and fill-in-the-blanks, this Journal is a great guide for him to record his thoughts about becoming a big brother for the first time, or again. Pages are printed on only one side providing lots of blank space on the back of each page to add pictures, draw and be creative. A sheet of stickers adds to the fun! For the child that is too young to read or write, a parent, grandparent or sitter can act as secretary.
I’m Going to be A Big Brother Journal
The BEST big brother gift!
- 8 cover choices: blue, red, pink, purple, green, marigold, stripes and kraft
- 18 archival quality, acid free, prompted pages
- Big brother stickers add to the fun!
- Great writing practice and/or downtime activity
- Pages printed on only one side provides lots of blank space on the back of each page to add pictures, draw and be creative
- Covers are 1.5mm, made to last, bookboard
- Journal size is 8.75″ x 8.75″