A museum souvenir turned into a keepsake.
- 8 cover choices: blue, red, pink, purple, green, marigold, strips and kraft
- 18 archival quality, acid free, prompted pages
- Museum-themed stickers add to the fun!
- Pages printed on only one side provide lots of blank space on the back of each page to add pictures, draw and be creative
- Great writing practice for older children, and younger children can answer the questions while an adult acts as secretary
- Keepsake envelope for museum mementos
- Covers are 1.5mm, made to last, bookboard
- Journal size: 8.75″ x 8.75″
View all of the Museum Journal pages (PDF).
Domestic Orders: There is a flat fee of $5.00 for shipping domestic orders. Packages are sent via UPS Ground or USPS Priority and are usually shipped within two business days of being received. We will send you an email confirmation when your order is received and another email with UPS or USPS tracking information when your order is shipped.
International Orders: If you would like your order to be shipped to an address outside of the United States please contact us by using our contact form. All international orders are shipped via USPS Express Mail. For orders under 5 pounds, the shipping cost to Canada is $40.00 (US). The shipping cost to Europe and Asia is $50.00 (US). For packages over 5 pounds, there may be additional costs.
Special Shipping Requests: If you have a special shipping request – such as expedited delivery – please use our online contact form and we will be happy to help.
Production Time: Most of our orders are ready to ship within 1-3 business days, including customized products!
All our products are carefully designed and made with premium materials. For years we have been expanding and perfecting our collection of high-quality customization option material so you can create that perfect book that brings you joy. Made with love, each Memory Book is hand-assembled and meticulously crafted, guaranteed to exceed your expectations. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your order, let us know, we are happy to make things right!